Baidyanath Triphala Juice is a powerful combination of Amalaki, Haritaki and Bahera. Amalaki has the ability to lower cholesterol. Vitamin C is also present in it.Bahera is another ancient plant having detoxifying effect on the muscles, blood and fatty tissues of the body is quite useful against conditions which involve excess mucus in the system and is quite beneficial for bone formation. Haritaki is known as the Tibetan “King of Medicine”. It is quite beneficial for the heart and brain. It can be used as laxative and is beneficial in constipation. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory agent. Baidyanath Triphala Juice is very effective in acidity, hyper acidity or acid reflux. It prevents appearance of early ageing signs like wrinkles and blemishes on the skin. It is a great colon cleanser. It is extremely beneficial in increasing immunity and also in fighting diseases. It helps in reduce body fat. It directly targets the fats in the body to reduce them.
• Triphala is very effective in acidity, hyper acidity or acid reflux.
• Is a mild laxative and is beneficial in constipation. Also helps in maintaining the normal peristaltic movements.
• It is good for digestion
• It helps in treating liver disorders.
• Acts as an antioxidant.
• Helps in high blood sugar.
• It is a good skin tonic
• It prevents appearance of early ageing signs like wrinkles and blemishes on the skin.
• It is extremely beneficial in increasing immunity and also in fighting diseases
• Helps in reduce body fat. It directly targets the fats in the body to reduce them.
• Is a great colon cleanser.
• It is a powerful herbal combination of three most potent herbs that are extremely beneficial in eradicating toxins.
• It tones up the intestines and helps in absorption of nutrients.
Take 30 ml of organic Baidyanath’s Triphala Juice twice a day. Consume daily within 1 month after opening.
FSSAI license of Medlife Wellness Private Limited: 11218302000724, 22217041000383
Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan (p) Ltd, popularly known as Baidyanath is established in 1971 and is the most trusted name in Ayurveda. Through its R&D and strict testing procedures, Baidyanath maintains high standards of manufacturing, product quality and packaging. It enriches its Ayurveda repertoire by evolving new formulations while standardizing traditional herbal preparations.
Manufacture Name & Address: Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan Pvt. Ltd,1, Gupta Lane, Kolkata 700006, India
For Queries/ Feedback/Complaints, Contact our customer care Executive at: Phone:1860-1234-1234, Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org
1 Liter (1000 ml)
Refer product label