1. Can I order medicines on Medlife App?
Yes, here is how you do it:
- Open the Medlife App.
- Upload valid prescription (Share a photo of a prescription)
- Click “Search and add medicines”.
- After selecting your medicines click “Checkout”
- Enter Name, Pincode, Address and Contact Number.
2. Will I be notified at every step of my purchase?
Yes, you will receive email and SMS notifications at every step of your purchase.
3. What to do if a particular medicine is not available?
You can call us at 1860 1234 1234 and inform us the product name. We will make sure that you get notified once the medicine is available if we are able to procure it.
4. How to cancel an order on the app?
Go to “My Orders” section & choose the order you wish to cancel. Click on cancel order and the process will be initiated. Or call 1860 1234 1234 and ask for cancellation.
5. How can I reorder medicines from my past orders?
In order to reorder your medicine, you will have to follow the same process as ordering a fresh list of medicines i.e.
- Upload valid prescription
- Add medicine to cart click checkout
- It will be delivered to your doorstep
6. How can I use the Medlife wallet?
Here is what you need to do:
- Open the Medlife App
- Click “My Wallet”
- Enter the amount to be added. (You can also add Rs 200, 500 & 1000 custom denominations).
- Enter your phone number and email Id
- Select a payment method (Card, Netbanking, Wallet & UPI)
7. What is Medlife Subscription?
Medlife subscription is a service that enables hassle-free delivery of medicines on a regular basis. By subscribing, you will be entitled to many benefits such as receiving medicines even if it is not available in the market and scheduled delivery of your medicines on time.
8. What do I get by subscribing?
As a customer, here is what you get by subscribing:
- Timely delivery of medicines without stepping out of your home
- You can schedule your medicine delivery
- Choose your plan (3, 6 and 12 months)
- No need to keep a track on your medicine (It will be delivered as per the date you have scheduled it for.)
Note: We ensure that you do not miss a single dose of your medicine even if it is not available. We ensure that your unavailable medicines are delivered on time.
9. How do I subscribe to the Medlife App?
Here is what you need to do:
- Install/ download the app (Call 7329073290 to download the app).
- Open the app and click “Subscribe Now”.
- Log in or if you are a first-time user, then Sign Up.
- Your subscription will be confirmed.
10. How do I order medicine after subscribing?
In order to get your medicines faster, you will have to subscribe first. After you have subscribed, here is how you can order medicines:
- Upload valid prescription (If you do not have a valid prescription, you can opt for online doctor consultation)
- Choose your plan
- Select your start date from when you would like your plan to be effective
- Confirm your subscription
11. What is the process of medicine delivery after subscribing?
Once you have subscribed to the app, you can select your medicines and choose a delivery date along with a monthly plan (Optional). Our delivery personnel will deliver your medicine to your doorstep on the mentioned date and if you have chosen a periodic plan, then your medicine will be delivered as per what you have requested.
12. If I want to change the dosage of my medicine after subscribing, how do I do it?
In case your medicine dosage has changed, you can call 1860 1234 1234 / 8884700000 (24/7*) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you go about your query.
13. How do I return medicine under subscription?
Returning medicines purchased under subscription is similar to other returns. For more information on returns pertaining to subscription, read our return policy terms and conditions.
14. Is cash on delivery available for medicines ordered through subscription?
Yes. We offer Cash On Delivery (COD) for your medicines ordered through subscription. You can also make an online payment using your Debit/Credit card, Medlife wallet, PayPal, Paytm, PhonePe, Bank of Baroda, Amazon Pay and MobiKwik.