Features of Menstrual Cup:
- It is a re-usable menstrual cup
- Made of medical-grade silicone that is used for period care.
- One cup can be re-used for at least ten years
- Saves thousands of disposable sanitary napkins and tampons from going to the landfill
- It is very comfortable and women using it vouch for the liberating period experience
- Stonesoup Regular Cup is a good balance between 'easy to insert' and 'good suction'
- Works for most women from virgins, active and menopausal women.
Direction for Use:
- Press the sides of the cup together and then fold it in half again forming a tight U shape. Fold Option 2 Push Down: Place a finger on the top rim of the cup and press it down into the center of the inside base to form a triangle. This makes the top rim much smaller to insert
- Hold the folded sides firmly in place between your thumb and forefinger so that the curved edge is facing away from your palm.
- Insert In a comfortable position (like squatting. and with your vaginal muscles relaxed, gently separate the labia with your free hand and then push the curved edge of the folded StoneSoup Wings horizontally into the vaginal opening so that the bottom of the cup is about a 1/2 inch into the vagina.
- Removal To remove, insert your thumb and forefinger into your vagina until you can reach the base of the cup. Pinch the base of the cup to release the seal and continue to pull down to remove it. After the cup has been removed, empty the contents in the toilet, wash the cup well with warm water and a mild soap, and reinsert.
- When to Empty? StoneSoup Wings cup must be emptied, washed and reinserted at least 2 times a day (twice in a 24 hour period. and can be worn overnight without concern of leaking. Most women need only to empty it in the morning and again in the evening
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- Store in dry place
- Keep away from children
Stonesoup offers a wide range of Wings and Pratham Cups help manage your periods in an eco-friendly way. They have partnered with brands like Bumberry, Wild Ideas, Eco Femme and Soch so that you get an all-round sustainable living experience. All the products are rash-free, trash-free, re-usable and safe for use.
Other product Info:
FSSAI license of Medlife International Private Limited: 11218302000724, 22217041000383
For Queries/ Feedback/Complaints, Contact our customer care Executive at: