Vissco Ankle Support (Neoprene)-Small is used to support, compression and control immobilization to weak or injured ankle. It also helps to control swelling, odema or sprains and rollovers of the ankle.
Salient Features of Ankle Support (Neoprene):
Neoprene bonded nylon fabric (Four way stretchable)
- Provides more compression, more comfort, better grip and more durability. It also helps in faster healing and better pain relief because of heat retention.
Semi-Rigid PE Splint
- Immobilizes inversion and aversion motion, enhances grip and provides freedom in plantar flexion.
Wrap around wearing
- Ensures easy application and removal, customized compression and grip and better sizing flexibility.
Anatomical, high tech design
- Ensures perfect fitting, better immobilization, bilateral symmetry, is sleek, can be used inside the shoe. It is light in weight and has pleasing looks. Can be used during exercise or sporting activity.
Anti-slip Silicon bands
- Prevents slippage and makes the product aesthetically appealing.
As directed by our doctor
Vissco Rehabilitation Aids Pvt. Ltd started in 1963 when the founder, Mr Chinubhai Gandhi set out to find a cost effective high quality product that would ease his wife's cervical pain. And this journey paved the way for one of India's leading and oldest manufactures of orthopedic and mobility aids.
Manufacturing Address: Vissco Rehabillitation Aids Pvt Ltd,
517, 5th floor, Tulsaiani Chambers Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400021
For Queries/ Feedback/Complaints, Contact our customer care Executive at: Phone:1860-1234-1234, Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org
Pack of 1
Keep away from direct sunlight
Store in a dry place